Swimming Pool Contractor in Punta Gorda, FL
Working With a Professional Swimming Pool Contractor
Things are looking up, if you need a Green Pool Clean Up, Weekly Maintenance or your Equipment is acting up, choose the trusted team at Up Maintenance and care. We service the Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Deep Creek, Harbor Heights, Lake Suzy, & Punta Gorda, FL areas. We serve our valued clients with impeccable pool care services and invite you to browse our website to find out more about UP Maintenance and Care.
Pool Equipment Install
Our company is a well-known pool contractor with over 40 years of experience, covering all sorts of maintenance work. Our team has the skills and knowledge to handle any:
- Pool Cleaning, Service & Maintenance
- Pool Repairs
- Equipment Installs: Heat Pumps, Gas Heaters, Variable Speed Pumps/Motors, Salt Systems, & Handrails
- Water Features, Deck Redesign, and Remodels
- Pool Lights and Heater Installation, Heat Pump Repair, Pool Repair
- Pre-Home Purchase Pool Inspections, which could have you saving thousands at closing
- And Other Tasks
Learn more on our services page.
Friendly Professional Pool Care & Repair that will KNOCK YOUR FLOPS OFF!
License Number: CPC1459427
UP Maintenance and Care
Address: , Punta Gorda, FL 33983
Phone: (941) 259-6537
- Pool Inspection
- Pool Cleaning
- Heat Pumps Repair
- Pool Restoration
- Pool Equipment Install
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool Installation
- Variable Pumps & Motors Installation
- Salt Systems
- Pool Lights
- Pool Repairs
- Heat Pump Installs
- Heater Installs
- Handrail Installs
- Vinyl Liner Replacement and Installation
Our pool service includes the following:
○ Respecting your time and privacy. Arriving on your specified day. Each Background Checked Technician is State Certified (Only about 20% of other pool technicians in the field have the same certification), Tested, & Trained – These extra steps, just allow us to keep the same face at your property. We arrive in a lettered truck and are uniformed.
○ Vacuuming еvery time — To prevent unnecessary wear on your equipment, we use a portable vacuum, which extends the life of your overall equipment and filter. It catches anything from fine dust, sand, sticks, leaves, and debris, which could damage your pump and overall equipment.
○ Brushing the walls and the bottom
○ Skimming the surface
○ Soaping the tile
○ Polishing Handrails
○ Emptying Skimmer/Pump Baskets
○ Inspecting Equipment/Chlorine Sprayer for the Coping & Equipment Pad for any mold
○ Lubricating O-Rings
○ Cleaning Filter at least once a month, often more throughout the year, such as pollen season.
○ Testing, Balancing, & Documenting Chemical Results
○ If we don’t see you, we leave you a note with a wait time, as well as send you a digital receipt via e-mail with a picture of your pool, the technician who serviced it, and the date and time of arrival. Please see below for a Weekly Sample Report, which would be e-mailed.
Click on the image below to see it bigger
Weekly Vacuum Every time Plan:
Includes all of the physical maintenance & chemicals. Weekly Pool Service, whether it is a 4 or 5-week with a Card depending on the start date. Some open pools may need an Automatic Vacuum to help keep them cleaner between visits or twice a week visits.
For pools that are newer, we strongly recommend a Monthly Metal Sequester that keeps the metals in suspension and acts as a magnet to draw them to the filter instead of clinging to the surface. This is an added Monthly Preventative that fights against Stains and Scaling, can dramatically extend the life and look of the pool, and can even extend the life of certain pool equipment items, like salt cells. Please let us know if you would be interested in adding this to your monthly regimen.
The factory recommends filters cartridges to be changed at least once a year. We prefer to change them once a year as they are made of paper and to stay within these recommendations. We have our seasons of leaves falling, rainy season, bug season, peak summer season, heater season, and pollen season, which can all take a toll on the filters and shorten the expected lifespan. If you would like to be placed on an Automatic Annual Filter Replacement Schedule, Please let us know.
Please note: Our Lead Repair Technician has been working in the pool industry since 1979; that’s over 40 years of experience! He oversees every repair and remodel. We can handle all your pool service or pool repair needs. There are NO CONTRACTS. We want you to stay with us not because you are bound to a contract, but instead that you are pleased with the service.
Efficiency and Integrity With All Our Working Practices
We work with our clients’ interests at heart throughout any new pool construction, repair, cleaning, or other pool care service. Once we cover a full-scale pool inspection and give an estimate on our labor, we will continue with the prep work as soon as we receive your approval. We will quickly supply all the top-shelf products and materials required to revamp your pool and the area surrounding it, meticulously handle any task, and ensure the quality results you desire.
Consider The Benefits
By demonstrating professionalism and with emphasis on delivering genuine customer service, UP Maintenance and Care has grown tremendously. We have numerous happy and long-term clients to prove the meticulous and high-quality services we provide. Our work is also cost-friendly and backed up by a team of professionals you can trust. We guarantee your complete satisfaction.
More Than One Area
Our company has become a premier swimming pool contractor for numerous individuals in different areas around our main city. Other than Punta Gorda, FL, our swimming pool repairs, cleaning, and restoration services are well-known to the residents of:
- Harbour Heights, FL
- Lake Suzy, FL
- Solana, FL
- Englewood, FL
- El Jobean, FL
Contact our company in Punta Gorda, FL, and surrounding areas if you are interested in working with one of the leading pool repair contractors or want to benefit from the swimming pool cleaning, pre-purchase pool inspection, installation, or repair services that we provide. We look forward to hearing from you. Give us a call today!
Ultramarine Pools just completed my
Pool Renovation & ReTile in Englewood.
On budget and on time. It looks awesome.
Highly recommend you call." (941)889.8658
Get a Free Estimate
Thanks! Your message has been sent.